Provisio Partners is the only Premium Salesforce Implementation Partner that specializes in supporting human services. Our goal is to find the right-fit Salesforce solution for nonprofit and public sector organizations that provide human services. We believe in the power of Salesforce; its integrative, automated, and easy-to-use system allows you to focus on your mission.
Learn more about the Salesforce solutions we specialize in implementing below.
Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP)
Program Management Module (PMM)
Amplify your program management with Salesforce’s Program Management Module (PMM). PMM in the Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP), provides a standard framework that allows you to track any type of program or service, no matter their complexity or volume. You no longer have to worry about tracking on paper or spreadsheets; this can be translated into the Program Management Module to help you optimize, understand, and report your program outcomes.
Program Management Module is Here to Help You to:
- Specify the programs and services that you provide.
- Monitor the program participants, households, organizations, or other entities that have enrolled or applied for programs. This includes individuals on a waitlist.
- View program recipients grouped together by common criteria. For example, individuals that receive services at the same place.
- View the number of services provided, and to which individuals.
- Report program utilization and other trends to know how well your programs and services are performing.
- Say goodbye to spreadsheets!
Case Management Module (CMM)
For case managers, keeping up with countless administrative tasks and paperwork can be a strenuous process. To keep your clients' needs at the focal point of your work, you can now manage a large caseload while personalizing your delivered care with Salesforce's Nonprofit Cloud Case Management. Nonprofit Cloud Case Management allows case managers to get back to what they do best—serving others.
Case Management Module is Here to Help You:
- See your daily events, open tasks, and client watchpoints all in one place.
- Develop comprehensive case plans to support your clients' progress.
- Track your clients' progress using client notes and assessments.
- Schedule and log client calls, meetings, and other interactions.
- Log and track incidents involving clients.
- See which programs and services your clients are using.
- Manage a pipeline of incoming and outgoing client referrals.
- Evaluate and assist potential clients using a customizable intake process.
- See reports summarizing everyday case plan action items and goals, inbound referrals, and client intakes' status and results.
Built on Salesforce Customer360, Experience Cloud is a highly customizable digital engagement platform that allows human services organizations to connect with employees, partners, and, most importantly, your constituents. Using Experience Cloud, your organization can build and personalize websites, portals, mobile apps, and other digital touchpoints, to better serve your mission. Organizations can use Experience Cloud to create a resource hub for volunteers, a Community helpline to reach members, or a data management center to enable a seamless user journey.
Pardot for Human Services Organizations
The potential campaign measurements of using Pardot for outreach engagement have provided nonprofit human services organizations with the impact of: